Sunday 11 May 2014

Assignment 3 planning (part 2)

I'm currently favouring option 2 - manufacturing - documenting the manufacturing process of getting milk from the farm to the consumer.

I've worked up and walked through 10 images that document the journey milk makes from the cow to the consumer:

Sketches for one of my options for assignment 3
 I'm currently toying with the idea of developing this option a little further, that is, use these images as the 10 'core' images (as the assignment requires) with the images on the right page and some text - technical information - on the left page. After each main image (following pages), I would like to add a series of smaller 'linking' images that show some detail of the activities that go on between the 'core' activities. Since this is assignment is to be presented as a book, I think this legs...

No comments:

Post a Comment