Sunday 10 November 2013

Welcome

This is the first post, in my new blog, about my fourth photography course with the OCA.

My intention is to use this blog to record my learning journey through this course. I anticipate that it will take approximately 18 months to complete and I hope to add to this blog on at least a weekly basis.

My course is (HE5): Photography 2: Documentary

Course overview summary:
In this unit you will explore historical and contemporary strategies (a combination of technical, visual and conceptual methodologies) in documentary photography.  
You will engage in critical debate and consider relevant social and cultural perspectives, including the ethics of representing conflict, suffering and other peoples and cultures.  
This unit fosters a documentary approach underpinned by the ideas of the documentary photographer as an author and documentary photography as a tool for communication.
For more information specific to this course click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment